STEM WITH ROBOTICS
Robotics is increasingly being considered as the fourth “R” of learning, “Reading, wRriting and aRithmatic” that modern-day students must understand to succeed in a highly competitive, technology-driven world. Robotics integrates all STEM fields in way no other subject can cover. Robotics is the mother of all subjects. It integrates mechanical, electrical, electronics, control engineering, computer science, technology, math and science. .
You will discover breakthrough technologies in Robotics. Immerse yourself in the most forward-looking discipline of our time.
- Makes learning fun, engaging, and inspiring
- Provides highly practical hands-on experience
- Gives a head-start in preparing for high school and college
- Develops critical thinking skills and problem solving strategies
- Enables learner to develop and express creativity
- Develops the ability to work collaboratively in teams
- Helps your student develop an intuitive understanding of physical concepts in science and math
- Helps to excel in math and science and choose a career in science and technology
- Enables learner to appreciate and realize technology
- Builds confidence and self-esteem
- Prepares your student for the fast-paced competitive world